As a PMD sorting centre, you receive the PMD fraction, you sort the materials and the materials are taken away by the purchaser.
Upon receipt, you prepare a weighing IN, but the administrative follow-up differs for the sorted material.
Collection of material by the purchaser
- You prepare a pickup to inform the purchaser of the material available. In order to automate more, you could provide a reference number.
- The purchaser indicates the date on which the material is to be picked up.
- When the material is picked up, you prepare a weighing ticket OUT. If you enter the reference number here, step 4 can be largely automated
- If this could not be done automatically, you link the weighing ticket to the pickup and complete the weighing ticket to a complete delivery note.
- In the event of a non-Belgian purchaser, you print out the Annex VII document.
- You fill in the breakdown among the projects.
Important! For residue, whereby you are responsible for the transfer yourself, you do not have to prepare a pickup. When the residue is weighed at the recipient’s, you are given a weighing ticket. You then create the delivery upon return.
As a sorting centre, you also have to manage the stock and production data
Much of the stock management is automatic. The system calculates the stocks every month, based on the previous month’s stock and the weights on the incoming and outgoing delivery slips.
If the stocks, as noted on site, differ from the stocks calculated on the basis of the delivery slips, then you have the possibility of revaluing them.
Stocks may not be negative.
The weighed, sorted materials and the residue are weighed upon leaving the sorting line.
The weights per material should be entered in Excel. The online application contains a sample file.
The production and any revaluation of the monthly stocks must be entered and revalued at the latest on the 9th day of the following month. Once you have entered the production, the stocks are calculated automatically the following night.